Job Description: DC Department Manager
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Manages approximately 20 to 30 associates.
- Part of the management team at the facility and are involved in daily operations.
Some of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required to perform the essential functions of the position are
- Three (3) or more years experience in a high volume, automated distribution environment.
- Seasonal retail environments are preferred.
- Ability to lead by example, mentor, develop, and foster a team environment are essential.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate technical / equipment, and systems.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Distribution Center Department Manager