Terms & Conditions
- Shipping charges may apply.
- Handling fees may apply. If you have purchased individual units of a product, a handling fee will be applied to each unit.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged once your order ships. When you place your order, we will put a
Pending Authorization on your credit/debit card account for the entire amount of your order. A Pending
Authorization means your card issuer will hold the funds pending shipment of your order. This will show up as a “Pending Transaction” on your account. Once we’ve shipped your order, your credit/debit card will actually be charged. If your order is being shipped from multiple locations, you may see separate charges on your account for each shipment.
- If you have purchased products in full case quantities, please note that some cases come in assortments of styles and
colors which cannot be altered. See the item’s description on our website.
- So that we may continue to provide you extreme value, we do not offer refunds and consider all sales final.
If you are purchasing the product(s) for resale, you understand and agree that it is your responsibility not to alter or remove any labeling of restrictions or requirements that may be shown on the product(s) and to warn your customers in the event of any future product safety issues or recalls.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel any order or limit order quantity. We may request additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing your order. In verifying your method of payment, shipping address and other information available to us, we may decide to cancel or otherwise reduce the quantity of your order. In such case, we will use our best efforts to notify you by email. If your credit or debit card has been charged, we will process any refund that may be due to you.
SMS (TEXT MESSAGING)
Text SIGNUP to 38733 to receive autodialed promotional alerts from Dollar Tree. You may receive SMS or MMS advertising messages. Users on networks that do not support MMS will receive SMS.
Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Up to 2 autodialed marketing messages per week. Your consent to receive marketing messages is not required to buy goods or services from Dollar Tree. Text STOP to 38733 to cancel. For help, text HELP to 38733 or email email@example.com.
You must have a two-way text-enabled phone with compatible carrier and plan.
Aio Wireless; Alaska Communication Systems; Alltel-Allied; AT&T Bluegrass Cellular; Boost Mobile; Carolina West Wireless; C Spire Wireless; CellCom; Cellone Nation; Cellular One of NE Arizona; Chariton Valley Cellular; Chat Mobility; Cincinnati Bell; Cleartalk; Cooper Valley; Cricket; Cross Wireless; DTC Wireless; Duet IP; East Kentucky Network; ECIT; Element Mobile; Epic Touch; GCI Communications; Golden State Cellular; Illinois Valley Cellular; Immix; Inland Cellular; Iwireless; Metro PCS; Mobi PCS; MobileNation/SI Wireless; Mosaic Telecom; MTA Wireless/Matanuska Kenai; MTPCS Cellular One; Nex Tech Communications; Northwest Missouri Cellular; nTelos; Panhandle Wireless; Peoples Wireless; Pine Cellular; Pioneer Cellular; Plateau Wireless; Republic Wireless; Revol Wireless; Rural Independent Network Alliance; SouthernLINC; Sprint; SRT Communications; Thumb Cellular; T-Mobile; TracFone; U.S. Cellular; Union Telephone; United Wireless; Verizon Wireless; Viaero Wireless; Virgin Mobile; West Central Wireless
Text messaging is not available in all areas of the United States.
COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.
Last Revision: July 28, 2014