Terms & Conditions
- Shipping charges may apply.
- Handling fees may apply. If you have purchased individual units of a product, a handling fee will be applied to each unit.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged once your order ships. When you place your order, we will put a
Pending Authorization on your credit/debit card account for the entire amount of your order. A Pending
Authorization means your card issuer will hold the funds pending shipment of your order. This will show up as a “Pending Transaction” on your account. Once we’ve shipped your order, your credit/debit card will actually be charged. If your order is being shipped from multiple locations, you may see separate charges on your account for each shipment.
- If you have purchased products in full case quantities, please note that some cases come in assortments of styles and
colors which cannot be altered. See the item’s description on our website.
- So that we may continue to provide you extreme value, we do not offer refunds and consider all sales final.
If you are purchasing the product(s) for resale, you understand and agree that it is your responsibility not to alter or remove any labeling of restrictions or requirements that may be shown on the product(s) and to warn your customers in the event of any future product safety issues or recalls.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel any order or limit order quantity. We may request additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing your order. In verifying your method of payment, shipping address and other information available to us, we may decide to cancel or otherwise reduce the quantity of your order. In such case, we will use our best efforts to notify you by email. If your credit or debit card has been charged, we will process any refund that may be due to you.
SMS (TEXT MESSAGING)
The subscription for text messages is a recurring service. 2 messages/week. Message & data rates may apply. Send STOP to 28469 to cancel.
Text HELP to 28469 for info, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send STOP to 28469 to cancel the service.
You must have a two-way text-enabled phone with compatible carrier and plan.
Compatible carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, Alltel Wireless, Boost Mobile, Cricket Communications/Leap Wireless, Nextel, US Cellular, Virgin Mobile USA, Alaska Communications Systems Wireless (ACS), All West Wireless, BlueGrass Cellular, C Spire Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cellular One of Montana (MTPCS), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania (NEPA), Chat Mobility, Cincinnati Bell, Cross Communications, CTC Telecom, Inc., Duet IP, Eagle Telephone Systems Inc./Snake River PCS, East Kentucky Network/Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Element Mobile, Epic PCS, Farmers Mutual Telephone Company (FMTC), GCI Wireless, Golden State Cellular, Goldstar Communications, LLC/Silverstar PCS, I Wireless (Iowa Wireless), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Manti Tele Communications Company, Inc./Breakaway Wireless, Mobi PCS, Mosaic Telecom, Nex-Tech Wireless, Northwest Missouri Cellular, nTelos, Nucla-Naturita Telephone Company/NNTC Wireless, Panhandle Wireless (PTCI), Peoples Wireless, Pioneer Cellular, Plateau Wireless, Revol Wireless, Simmetry Wireless, South Central Communications, Inc., Strata Networks/UBET Wireless, Syringa Wireless, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central Wireless (WCC).
COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.
Last Revision: March 1, 2013