Square Glass Candleholders, 3"
Love these versatile little bargains!
I've been using these for a year now. Things I use them for:
1. Bathroom vanity drawer organizers. I put small hair thingies in them, and nail clippers, small tubes of make-up, etc. I recommend placing a rubbery shelf liner in the bottom of the drawer, so they don't move around.
2. Great for Q-Tips and cotton balls.
3.Storage in a sewing kit for buttons, snaps, hooks, etc.
4. Small floral arrangements,. Today, I purchased 5 more along with the Dollar Tree's white rose bouquets. I will use them in a line down the center of the dining room table for various holidays. Trim the roses to short stems and remove the leaves. Place all 5 roses in the glass container. Fill with water half-way to make the bouquets look real. You could also use Dollar Tree's floral marbles and stones.
5. Candy, nuts, snacks and mints.
6. I plan to use them at parties to serve individual portions of dip ; stand the raw vegetables up in the dip, in the corner of the glass. Also, parfaits would look great, as would pudding and other desserts (ice cream?). If using them for food, consider buying some to use only for food, not flowers, etc.
February 7, 2015
This is a great candleholder. It is made of nice thick glass, so it feels more substantial than some cheaper ones out there. The light reflection inside of it when you use a tealight is perfect!
January 28, 2015
Bigger than expected
These square votive holders are very high quality and are a lot bigger than I would expect for being a votive holder. Very pleased with this purchase and will order more
January 1, 2015
Bought these to decoupage with children's art or tissue paper for elementary school project. Was so pleased with the thick glass and size of the product--and the children's work decorated the clear glass beautifully.
December 23, 2014