Square Glass Candleholders, 3"
Perfect mini centerpiece vases
We wanted square cube mini centerpieces full of flowers and pearls to go on each table at our wedding on each side of a tall three arm candelabra. Our florist was going to charge $6 for 4" cubes, our nearest craft store was charging $4 for 4" cubes, and these were only $1 each!!' They are really nice quality, thick and clear glass with no rough edges and a heavy feel. They are slightly smaller than the 4" ones we looked at elsewhere, but I actually prefer this size, as it compliments our centerpieces rather than drawing attention away from them. The cubes are almost closer to 3.5", as the cubes subtely taper. So prefect and so affordable. Don't hesitate.
March 9, 2015
Love these versatile little bargains!
I've been using these for a year now. Things I use them for:
1. Bathroom vanity drawer organizers. I put small hair thingies in them, and nail clippers, small tubes of make-up, etc. I recommend placing a rubbery shelf liner in the bottom of the drawer, so they don't move around.
2. Great for Q-Tips and cotton balls.
3.Storage in a sewing kit for buttons, snaps, hooks, etc.
4. Small floral arrangements,. Today, I purchased 5 more along with the Dollar Tree's white rose bouquets. I will use them in a line down the center of the dining room table for various holidays. Trim the roses to short stems and remove the leaves. Place all 5 roses in the glass container. Fill with water half-way to make the bouquets look real. You could also use Dollar Tree's floral marbles and stones.
5. Candy, nuts, snacks and mints.
6. I plan to use them at parties to serve individual portions of dip ; stand the raw vegetables up in the dip, in the corner of the glass. Also, parfaits would look great, as would pudding and other desserts (ice cream?). If using them for food, consider buying some to use only for food, not flowers, etc.
February 7, 2015
This is a great candleholder. It is made of nice thick glass, so it feels more substantial than some cheaper ones out there. The light reflection inside of it when you use a tealight is perfect!
January 28, 2015
Bigger than expected
These square votive holders are very high quality and are a lot bigger than I would expect for being a votive holder. Very pleased with this purchase and will order more
January 1, 2015